7pm-8pm Belly Dancing £7
Thursdays 20th, 27th September, 4th, 11th October 2018
Shapers (Ladies only gym)
10 Sydenham Station Approach
0208 8778 8111
Free parking in nearby side streets and car parks
10am-11am Belly Dancing
£10, £8 concessions
Sundays September 23rd, October 7th, November 18th, December 9th, 2018 January 6th 2019
Bellenden Therapies, 147a Bellenden Road, SE15 4DH
Classes held at your home
Want classes? Have a room and a few friends willing to try.
Prices available on request. SE London area preferred.
Also performances, private classes and children’s parties.
Please contact Mrs Miggins for more information.
What you need to know about classes with Mrs Miggins
- Wear comfortable clothing, a long skirt feels good to dance in, with bare feet or soft shoes.
- Coin belts, finger cymbals, veils provided.
- Handouts with information about moves, styles, belly dance supplies, history of belly dance events supplied on request.
- Belly dance moves suit all women, any shape, size or level of fitness. You need to take your time, practice reguarly and enjoy yourself.
- Each move is explained and demonstrated in detail.
- Being present in mind, body and spirit can bring joy and well-being.
- Mindful Belly dance is the practice of Egyptian and Tribal style moves that can be added to and adapted as your dancing progresses and body conditions.